This extension is a fork of SQLite Manager by lazierthanthou for UXP applications.
It was created and is maintained by Moonchild.
It is currently a work in progress but eventually aims to target Pale Moon, Basilisk and Interlink, and potentially Borealis Navigator.
This extension is released under the MPL 2.0 and incompatible with secondary licenses (see LICENSE).
After installing the extension, SQLite Admin is accessible through from the Application Menu -> Web Developer or the Tools menu in the classic menu bar.
- dialogs for creation & deletion of tables, indexes, views and triggers
- ability to rename, copy, reindex tables
- ability to add and drop columns
- create new db, open any existing db, copy an existing db
- supports writing your own queries (single or multiple)
- supports saving the queries with a name
- a tab for database settings (no need to write the pragma statements) where you can view and change the sqlite library settings
- export tables/views as csv, sql or xml files
- import tables from csv, sql or xml files
- a dropdown menu showing all profile databases (.sqlite)
- an intuitive heirarchical tree showing all tables, indexes, views and triggers
- ability to see the master tables
- ability to see the temporary tables, indexes, views and triggers
- ability to browse data from any table/view
- dialogs to allow searching in a table/view
- allows editing and deleting selected record while browsing a table’s data
- allows adding, saving and changing blob data
- an extensive menu that helps with writing sql by hand and then executing it
- remembers the last used db, table and the tab (structure, browse & search, etc.) across sessions