This is development and security update.
- On-going work for implementing ShadowDOM v1, aligning the way DOM works as-needed.
- On-going work for solving dependency issues in C++ throughout the entire tree.
- Removed unused Contextual Identity Service.
- Implemented URLSearchParams
- Enabled DOM High resolution timestamps.
- Removed support for obsolete NV 3DVision stereoscopic hardware.
- Fixed a potential vulnerability in the zip file reader. DiD
- Ported several upstream devtools fixes (addresses CVE-2020-12392 and CVE-2020-12393).
- Ported upstream sctp fix (addresses CVE-2020-6831).
- Improved memory safety of some WebAudio calls.
- Improved memory safety in the XUL window destructor. DiD
- Unified XUL Platform Mozilla Security Patch Summary: 4 fixed, 3 DiD (Defense-in-depth), 15 not applicable.
Built with the Unified XUL Platform @ 7c779d