3 months ago
17 commits to master since this release
This is a development and security update.
- Fixed the display of dates and times to honor what the user has set in their regional settings.
- Disabled the use of the legacy database format for stored passwords and certificates.
- Worked around crashes and run-time issues with module scripts.
- Moved the global user-agent override to the networking component. Please note that this may interfere with some “user agent spoofing” extensions.
- Fixed a website layout issue with table-styled elements potentially overlapping when placed inside a flexbox.
- Updated the list of prohibited ports the browser can use.
- Updated NSS to 3.59.1
- Security issues fixed: CVE-2020-26978 and CVE-2020-35112.
- Unified XUL Platform Mozilla Security Patch Summary: 3 fixed, 16 not applicable.