1 month ago
4 commits to master since this release
This is a development, bugfix and security update.
- Fixed an issue with useragent updates.
- Folder uploads through input elements now require user interaction on Windows 10.
- Mitigated a potential problem with history location/state change updates if used in rapid succession.
- Fixed a problem with WebCrypto failing to work properly with AES-GCM.
- Updated various libraries for compatibility and security.
- Fixed several memory safety hazards and potential browser crashes
- Security issues fixed: CVE-2021-23973, CVE-2021-23974.
- Unified XUL Platform Mozilla Security Patch Summary: 4 fixed, 2 defense-in-depth, 19 not applicable.