Dear Pale Moon team,
I am using Pale Moon 28.10.0 (unofficial build) on macOS 10.15.5. I am using Pale Moon with a language pack provided by you. The language pack successfully transformed the localization of the main Pale Moon UI into my native language, no issue there.
However, whenever Pale Moon calls upon windows provided by the system itself, those windows would still appear in English. A prime example would be the printing menu that comes up when you click File -> Print... Pale Moon seems to be the only application on my system which does that, the bug isn’t present in the most recent version of Firefox at the time of this writing. The issue apparently happens with all language packs your provide (I tested several).
I suspect that a change in Pale Moon’s localization doesn’t trigger a change in the localization of system windows it can call upon. Perhaps you missed some flag or something, no idea. I am just reporting what I am witnessing.
Please take a look at this, perhaps the maintainer of the Pale Moon for Mac builds can fix this oversight.
PS: Somewhat off-topic, but: Keep up the good work! Pale Moon works on websites where even the other browsers I have installed on my system fail, it is an important compatibility fallback for me. Plus, a relative recently commented on how top notch my browser looks (optics: Pale Moon + White Moon theme on Mac), and wanted to know what browser it is. :)